The Great Gig in the Sky

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

0 notes

Anonymous asked: will ya kiss me

I suppose by asking for questions I’ve opened the floodgates, haven’t I? Well pucker up, Anonymous. 

0 notes

slightlyorganizedchaos asked: Why?

I think you know full well why. 
Pervert. 

0 notes

slightlyorganizedchaos asked: When you buy 2% milk, where is the other 98%?

In the cow

1 note

slightlyorganizedchaos asked: Hello, is this Google? Why does my belly button smell funny?

Because it’s a button, the smell lies in the butt, and also within you.